6N - 7D
Pick-up and Drop
Natural Beauty: Kerala, often referred to as “God’s Own Country,” boasts lush green landscapes, serene backwaters, and mist-covered hills in places like Munnar and Wayanad.
Backwaters: The iconic Kerala backwaters, including Alleppey and Kumarakom, offer a unique experience of houseboat cruises, where travelers can immerse themselves in tranquil waterways and picturesque scenery.
Ayurveda and Wellness: Kerala is a hub for Ayurvedic treatments and spa therapies, providing rejuvenation and relaxation amidst natural surroundings.
Wildlife Sanctuaries: The state is home to diverse wildlife sanctuaries like Periyar and Silent Valley, where travelers can spot elephants, tigers, exotic birds, and more.
Cultural Heritage: Kerala’s rich cultural heritage is reflected in its classical dance forms like Kathakali and Mohiniyattam, as well as traditional art, music, and architecture.
Cuisine: Kerala’s cuisine features unique flavors and ingredients, with dishes like appam, puttu, and seafood specialties like karimeen (pearl spot fish) curry.
Beaches: The coastline offers beautiful beaches such as Kovalam and Varkala, where travelers can relax, enjoy water sports, and witness stunning sunsets.
Hill Stations: Munnar, with its tea gardens, and Wayanad, known for its coffee plantations and misty hills, provide a refreshing escape from the heat.
Cruise Experiences: Apart from houseboats, travelers can enjoy cruises along the Periyar River or take a ride on the traditional Kettuvallam boats.
Festivals: Kerala celebrates a variety of festivals, including Onam, Thrissur Pooram, and Vishu, which showcase the state’s vibrant traditions and cultural celebrations.
A Kerala package promises a harmonious blend of nature, culture, relaxation, and adventure, making it a memorable destination for travelers.Starting from Manali, the journey takes you through the beautiful Lahaul valley, where you can witness the unique culture and traditions of the local people.
As you proceed towards Leh, you will cross several high-altitude passes, including Tanglang La, which is one of the highest motorable passes in the world. The journey takes you through the beautiful Nubra Valley, which is famous for its sand dunes and double-humped camels.
Travel Time: 30 minutes Travel Distance: 16 km
– Arrive in Ooty and check into your hotel.
– Explore the beautiful Ooty Lake and enjoy a boat ride.
– Visit the Government Botanical Gardens and admire the variety of flora and fauna.
– Enjoy a scenic ride on the Nilgiri Mountain Railway.
Recommended Restaurant: Earl’s Secret for delicious food and stunning views.
– Visit Doddabetta Peak, the highest point in the Nilgiri Hills, for breathtaking views.
– Explore the charming Ooty Rose Garden, known for its vast collection of roses.
– Take a peaceful stroll through the picturesque tea estates.
Hidden Gem: Avalanche Lake, a serene and less crowded lake surrounded by lush greenery.
Recommended Restaurant: Nahar Sidewalk Café for mouthwatering snacks and beverages.
Travel Time: 04 Hours Travel Distance: 135 km
– Drive to Mysore, known for its rich history and magnificent palaces.
– Visit the iconic Mysore Palace, a grand structure illuminated at night.
– Explore the beautiful Brindavan Gardens and enjoy the musical fountain show.
– Discover the Chamundi Hills and visit the Chamundeshwari Temple.
Recommended Restaurant: Vinayaka Mylari for delicious South Indian vegetarian food.
Travel Time: 5 Hours Travel Distance: 160 km
– Drive to Coorg, a picturesque hill station known for its coffee plantations.
– Explore the stunning Abbey Falls and enjoy the surrounding lush greenery.
– Visit the Namdroling Monastery, one of the largest Tibetan Buddhist monasteries in India.
Hidden Gem: Visit the coffee plantations and indulge in coffee-tasting sessions.
Recommended Restaurant: Raintree Restaurant for delectable Coorgi cuisine.
Day 5: Coorg – Visit the scenic Dubare Elephant Camp and enjoy activities like elephant bathing and feeding.
– Explore the picturesque Raja’s Seat and enjoy panoramic views of the surrounding hills.
– Take a nature walk in the beautiful Mandalpatti, known for its stunning viewpoints.
– Engage in adventure activities like river rafting or trekking.
Recommended Restaurant: Coorg Cuisine for authentic Coorgi dishes.
Travel Time: 5 Hours Travel Distance: 172 km
– Drive to Wayanad, a district in Kerala known for its lush green landscapes and wildlife.
– Visit the Edakkal Caves, ancient caves with prehistoric rock carvings.
– Explore the picturesque Soochipara Waterfalls and enjoy a refreshing dip.
– Discover Pookode Lake and enjoy boating amidst serene surroundings.
Hidden Gem: Banasura Sagar Dam, the largest earthen dam in India, offers panoramic views.
Recommended Restaurant: ClayHut Village Restaurant for traditional Kerala cuisine.
– Visit the Muthanga Wildlife Sanctuary and embark on a thrilling jungle safari.
– Explore the ancient Jain temples of Sultan Bathery.
– Trek to the stunning Chembra Peak, the highest peak in Wayanad.
– Engage in a tea plantation tour and learn about the tea-making process.
Recommended Restaurant: Udupi Pure Veg for delicious vegetarian food.
Travel Time: 4 Hours Travel Distance: 102 km
– After breakfast, depart from Wayanad and head to the airport for your onward journey.
– 7 Night Stay during whole tour (2N Ooty – 1N Mysore – 2N Coorg – 2N Wayanad)
– 7 Breakfast (During Stay Only)
– Driver & Allowances
– Road Taxes
– Environmental Fee
✘ Meals, which are not mentioned in the inclusions.
✘ Any Travel expenses to Delhi and Back.
✘ Any personal expenses like laundry, telephone bills, tips..etc
✘ Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, or roadblocks.Etc (to be borne by the client directly on the spot.)
✘ Tip to driver and tour escort person.
✘ Any other item, which is not specified under, cost inclusions.
✘ All applicable taxes.
✘ Any entrance fee to the monastery and monuments.
✘ Travel Insurance.
✘ 5% GST not included in the tour package.
Authentic Government ID Card
Sunscreen & lip balm, Good U/V protection sunglasses
Personal Medicines (if any)
– No Refund shall be made with respect to the initial booking amount for any cancellations. However,
– If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
– If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
– If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
– In the case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. – – However, no refund will be provided for the same.