6N - 7D
Pick-up and Drop
Himalayan Splendor: Himachal Pradesh is renowned for its breathtaking Himalayan landscapes, including snow-capped peaks, lush valleys, and meandering rivers.
Adventure Paradise: The state offers a plethora of adventure activities such as trekking, paragliding, skiing, and white-water rafting, with destinations like Manali and Solang Valley being popular hubs.
Hill Stations: Himachal boasts charming hill stations like Shimla, Manali, and Dharamshala, providing a cool respite during summers and opportunities for sightseeing, shopping, and local cuisine.
Spiritual Retreats: Dharamshala, home to the Dalai Lama, and the ancient temples of Chamba offer spiritual experiences amidst serene surroundings.
Wildlife Diversity: Himachal’s wildlife sanctuaries and national parks like Great Himalayan National Park and Pin Valley National Park showcase a diverse range of flora and fauna.
Cultural Richness: The state’s cultural tapestry is reflected in local festivals, fairs, and traditional art forms like Himachali folk music and dance.
Picturesque Lakes: Scenic lakes like Dal Lake in Dharamshala and Rewalsar Lake near Mandi add to the region’s natural beauty.
Ancient Architecture: Himachal is dotted with historical and architectural gems like Shimla’s Christ Church, Chamba’s ancient temples, and key monasteries in Spiti.
Fruit Orchards: The apple orchards of Kinnaur and Kullu are a highlight, offering delicious fruits and a unique rural experience.
Scenic Drives: The state offers stunning road trips like the Manali-Leh Highway and the Shimla-Kaza route, providing unforgettable vistas and a sense of adventure.
A Himachal Pradesh package guarantees a blend of natural wonders, adventure, spirituality, and cultural exploration, making it a captivating destination for travelers.
Travel Time: 10 Hours Travel Distance: 315 km
– Upon arrival at Delhi/Chandigarh Railway Station, you will be picked up and transferred to your hotel in Kasol.
– Spend the rest of the day at leisure exploring the town and its surroundings.
– You can visit the Parvati River, and the Kasol Market, and stroll around the streets to soak in the culture and vibe of the place.
– Overnight stay in Kasol.
– Upon arrival, check in to your hotel and rest for a while. In the afternoon, hike to the Tosh Glacier, which is a scenic trek through dense forests and rolling hills.
– You can also visit the Tosh village and explore the local culture and lifestyle.
– Overnight stay in Tosh.
– After breakfast, drive to Barshaini, which is the starting point for the Kheerganga trek.
– – This trek is a popular trekking route in Parvati Valley known for its stunning views and hot springs.
– The trek takes about 4-5 hours to complete, and once you reach Kheerganga, you can relax and rejuvenate in the hot springs.
– Overnight stay in Kheerganga.
Travel Time: 2 Hours 30min. Travel Distance: 45 km
– After breakfast, trek back to Barshaini and drive to Malana, which is a remote village known for its unique culture and traditions.
– The village is only accessible by foot, and you can hike through dense forests and rolling hills to reach Malana.
– Explore the village and learn about the local customs and lifestyle.
– Overnight stay in Malana.
Travel Time: 10 Hours Travel Distance: 315 km
– After breakfast, check out from your hotel and drive back to Chandigarh Railway Station for your onward journey.
Note: According to your train/flight timings, the package will be customized for drop.
– 4 Nights Stay (1N Kasol, 1N Kheerganga, 1N Tosh, 1N Malana)
– 4 Breakfast & 4 Dinner (During Stay Only)
– Driver & Driver Allowance
✘ Meals, which are not mentioned in the inclusions.
✘ Any Travel expenses to Delhi and Back.
✘ Any personal expenses like laundry, telephone bills, tips..etc
✘ Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, or roadblocks.Etc (to be borne by the client directly on the spot.)
✘ Tip to driver and tour escort person.
✘ Any other item, which is not specified under, cost inclusions.
✘ All applicable taxes.
✘ Any entrance fee to the monastery and monuments.
✘ Travel Insurance.
✘ 5% GST not included in the tour package.
Authentic Government ID Card
Sunscreen & lip balm, Good U/V protection sunglasses
Personal Medicines (if any)
– No Refund shall be made with respect to the initial booking amount for any cancellations. However,
– If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
– If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
– If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
– In the case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. – – However, no refund will be provided for the same.
Things To Carry
A rucksack bag/ trolley and a day pack
3-litre water bladder or water bottle
A sun cap
UV protected sunglasses
Cotton long sleeves and short sleeve t-shirt
At least 2 long pants (trek pants and cargo pants are favourable) and shorts
5 sets of undergarments
2 pair of socks
A small towel
Sneakers/ sport shoes
Medicines for headaches, diarrhoea, motion and altitude sickness
Paper soap, or sanitizer
Sunscreen minimum of spf 50 , lip balm, cold creams
LED torch light