6N - 7D
Pick-up and Drop
Himalayan Splendor: Himachal Pradesh is renowned for its breathtaking Himalayan landscapes, including snow-capped peaks, lush valleys, and meandering rivers.
Adventure Paradise: The state offers a plethora of adventure activities such as trekking, paragliding, skiing, and white-water rafting, with destinations like Manali and Solang Valley being popular hubs.
Hill Stations: Himachal boasts charming hill stations like Shimla, Manali, and Dharamshala, providing a cool respite during summers and opportunities for sightseeing, shopping, and local cuisine.
Spiritual Retreats: Dharamshala, home to the Dalai Lama, and the ancient temples of Chamba offer spiritual experiences amidst serene surroundings.
Wildlife Diversity: Himachal’s wildlife sanctuaries and national parks like Great Himalayan National Park and Pin Valley National Park showcase a diverse range of flora and fauna.
Cultural Richness: The state’s cultural tapestry is reflected in local festivals, fairs, and traditional art forms like Himachali folk music and dance.
Picturesque Lakes: Scenic lakes like Dal Lake in Dharamshala and Rewalsar Lake near Mandi add to the region’s natural beauty.
Ancient Architecture: Himachal is dotted with historical and architectural gems like Shimla’s Christ Church, Chamba’s ancient temples, and key monasteries in Spiti.
Fruit Orchards: The apple orchards of Kinnaur and Kullu are a highlight, offering delicious fruits and a unique rural experience.
Scenic Drives: The state offers stunning road trips like the Manali-Leh Highway and the Shimla-Kaza route, providing unforgettable vistas and a sense of adventure.
A Himachal Pradesh package guarantees a blend of natural wonders, adventure, spirituality, and cultural exploration, making it a captivating destination for travelers.
Travel Time: 6 hours 30min approx || Travel Distance: 202km
– Start your journey from Chandigarh and head towards Shimla, a beautiful hill station known for its colonial architecture and scenic surroundings.
– Reach Shimla by evening and check in to your hotel.
– Spend the evening exploring the Mall Road and Ridge area, which is lined with shops, restaurants, and cafes.
– Overnight stay in Shimla.
Travel Time: 7 hours 30min approx || Travel Distance: 252km
– After breakfast, leave for Manali, a picturesque hill station known for its snow-capped mountains, lush green valleys, and adventure activities.
– En route, visit Kullu, famous for its shawls and handicrafts.
– Reach Manali by evening and check-in to your hotel.
– Overnight stay in Manali.
– Visit Hadimba Temple, Vashist Hot Springs, and Manu Temple.
– In the evening, explore the Mall Road and indulge in some shopping.
Overnight stay in Manali.
– Return to Manali in the evening and explore the town on your own.
– Overnight stay in Manali.
– En route, visit Baijnath Temple and Palampur Tea Gardens. (If Time Allows)
– Reach Mcleodganj by evening and check in to your hotel.
– Overnight stay in Mcleodganj.
Travel Time: 4 hours approx || Travel Distance: 130 km
– After breakfast, leave for Dalhousie, a serene hill station known for its colonial architecture and scenic beauty.
– En route, visit Khajjiar, also known as the Mini Switzerland of India.
– Reach Dalhousie by evening and check-in to your hotel.
– Overnight stay in Dalhousie.
– Visit the Golden Temple, the holiest shrine of the Sikh religion, and witness the evening ceremony of the Wagah Border.
– Overnight stay in Amritsar.
– After breakfast, leave and drop off at the airport or railway station, as per your convenience.
This itinerary will allow you to explore the best of Himachal Pradesh and create unforgettable memories.
– 7 Nights Stay (1N Shimla, 3N Manali, 1N Mcleodganj, 1N Dalhousie, 1N Amritsar)
– 7 Breakfast & 7 Dinner (During Stay Only)
– Driver & Driver Allowance
✘ Meals, which are not mentioned in the inclusions.
✘ Any Travel expenses to Delhi and Back.
✘ Any personal expenses like laundry, telephone bills, tips..etc
✘ Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, or roadblocks.Etc (to be borne by the client directly on the spot.)
✘ Tip to driver and tour escort person.
✘ Any other item, which is not specified under, cost inclusions.
✘ All applicable taxes.
✘ Any entrance fee to the monastery and monuments.
✘ Travel Insurance.
✘ 5% GST not included in the tour package.
Authentic Government ID Card
Sunscreen & lip balm, Good U/V protection sunglasses
Personal Medicines (if any)
– No Refund shall be made with respect to the initial booking amount for any cancellations. However,
– If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
– If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
– If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
– In the case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. – – However, no refund will be provided for the same.
Things To Carry
A rucksack bag/ trolley and a day pack
3-litre water bladder or water bottle
A sun cap
UV protected sunglasses
Cotton long sleeves and short sleeve t-shirt
At least 2 long pants (trek pants and cargo pants are favourable) and shorts
5 sets of undergarments
2 pair of socks
A small towel
Sneakers/ sport shoes
Medicines for headaches, diarrhoea, motion and altitude sickness
Paper soap, or sanitizer
Sunscreen minimum of spf 50 , lip balm, cold creams
LED torch light